Our Clan name strikes fear in the heart of our enemies! We posses the strength, tenacity and toughness of the Bear, the agility of the Hawk, the fierceness of the Sabre Cat and the dominance in battle of the Dragon. We fight like wolves, together, as a pack, as one. We have the blood of the north. No one can best the Bromlokiir!
You will learn to fear us. Everytime you hear the name of the Children of the Sky your blood will chill and you shall shudder in fear, as if the ice cold wind of Skyrim tears through your clothing on a cold, Frost Fall night.
And when you hear the sound of our warhorns and drums and battle-cry you will know what to do: Run,
but Alas, it will be too late to run...
1. Bormah (The Father) - Clan Leader
2. Onikmun (Wiseman) - Clan Elder
3. Vahlok (Guardian) - Clan Leaders Protector (rank reserved)
4. Zeymah/Briinah (Brother/sister) - Clan member
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN:
1. You must strive to be in character 90-99% of the time.
2. You must have atleast have a rough-layout of your characters background + story. (+ Also: Are you of the Bromlokiir bloodline, etc.)
3. The story that you create for your character must not be lore-breaking.
4. You must have a "lore-logical" name. Which means no: "Pwn_Swag69x"
5. You must have a decent base of knowledge of the Elder Scrolls lore.
6. You must have a firm grasp of the English language.
7. No meta-gaming! (= no god mode)
8. You must be mature. Age don't matter as long as you can be mature.
9. You must be a Nord.
(Member count: 21)
Hey Bormah. I have been playing Skyrim ever since its debut. I have made multiple characters builds looking for adventure. I have always apreciated the nord lifestyle. Being that I come from Northern European heritage. Unfortunatly Skyrim is the only Elder Scrolls game I have played. Am I still legible to join the guild? P.S. How’s my name?…[Read more]